Do you want to sell the apartment. Of course, you are interested in is to not make a bad bargain, and avoid the risk of missed profit on the sale of their homes. What to do? Perhaps in this delicate matter will help you our advice and recommendations.
How to do it yourself
A simple version
You only spend for the purchase of books, in which you can learn the right information. In the published ads (newspaper “Hand in Hand”, “EDV”, “square meter”, etc.) find options of apartments for sale, its parameters are similar to yours.
Keep in mind that the vast majority of the apartments have declared an inflated price that was where to begin bargaining. The price includes the cost of real estate services, which are paid by the seller apartment. And, perhaps most importantly – even the same type of apartment vary greatly in price, which is affected by a lot of factors. Most likely will have an upper limit of prices, the so-called sales.
On the lower or “Bazar” can make inquiries, phoned several real estate agencies, offering to buy their living space (do not leave your contact information). Now take the average of the top and bottom border and get roughly the amount by which to expect after the sale of property. But this is only approximately.
Here’s a more sophisticated tricks to assess their own homes.
1. To start with 5 – 10 such as the proposed apartments, as you have in your home or neighborhood. It is desirable to match the number of rooms, the total area, type of the house.
2. For selected as an analog output apartment price per 1 sq. km. meter by dividing the price of the property at its total area. For example, if the market price of the apartment is 120 thousand dollars with a total area of 60 square meters. meters, the price of 1 sq. km. m is 2 thousand dollars 3. Display the average price per square meter, summing price per square meter in selected apartments and dividing the resulting amount by the number of apartments. For example, the first apartment costs $ 1,800 per square meter. m, second – $ 2,200 per square meter. m
Add together the two numbers and get $ 4,000. Now divide that number by the number of apartments – 2. As a result, the average price of 1 square. meters of housing will be $ 2,000 for “square”.
4. Now you can get a preliminary assessment of the value of your flat, multiplying it by the total area of the average price of 1 square. m, calculated in paragraph 3 – $ 2000. For example, if your total area of the apartment is 55 square meters. m, its market price is 110 thousand dollars.
5. Correct the above estimate, taking into account other factors of interest (condition of the apartment, floor, etc.). To do this, look for additional information on selected apartments and their prices, including those for the quarter. meter.
6. Divide into groups of apartments, for example, with the “European style” and without. Find the average price for 1 square. meter in each group, as shown in step 3.
As a result, for example, you get that in an apartment with a “European style” square meter is $ 2,200 versus $ 2,000 in the apartment without the “euro-repair.”
7. Get the coefficient of influence of this factor (“euro-repair”), the cost of housing, dividing, for example, obtained in step 6 the average price of housing with the “European style” ($ 2,200 for a “square”) at an average price without it. The correction factor = 1.1.
8. Now multiply the provisional estimate (110 million dollars, 4) by a correction factor (1.1, paragraph 7). We get 121 thousand dollars – that will be the price of your apartment if it was made “renovation.”
9. Repeat steps 6 – 8 for the adjustment of the price of your apartment by other parameters (the first or the last floor, the windows into the courtyard, free sale, etc.).
You have already learned that to determine the approximate price of the apartment we took into account a lot of different factors. Why are they so important? About it – on.
The three main ways
We can distinguish three ways to assess apartments that exist in the real estate market:
1. Enlist the help of a licensed appraiser.
2. Invite a Realtor.
3. Trying to assess their own property.
The first way. A professional appraiser can determine the value of the apartment with a fairly high degree of confidence and give you hands on an official paper. Is this service from 30 to 100 dollars. However, this information is almost irrelevant to the potential buyer. He is more inclined to trust their impressions. In practice, a document from the appraiser used only by banks in mortgage lending or commercial transactions with the housing. When selling flats appropriate bargaining.
The second method. He, in turn, are two options – travel specialist real estate agency and a rapid assessment on the phone. Check out, of course, better. If the agent is experienced, it is in place will be able to assess your property. On the phone you are likely to be given an “average temperature in the hospital.” If you call to multiple agencies, then get a few opinions.
About a third method – self-assessment – is to tell apart.
There are mandatory criteria for assessing housing. They are:
Identical in all characteristics of flat, located in different districts and even neighborhoods will differ in price.
First place in the prestige and therefore most expensive is the Central District. This is followed by the West and Southwest. Inexpensive considered South East (excluding Izmailovo and Sokolniki Park) and South-East.
However, in each district, there are areas that are diametrically opposite in prestige. In the North it is, for example, Sokol district of Dmitrov highway. In addition, in areas such as Mar’ins’kyi park in the Southeast District housing actively bought, because there are built good houses with modern apartments with improved design.
The proximity of the house to the public transportation makes it more attractive. Most of the distance from the subway, on average, reduces the price by $ 2 – 3 thousand distance from the subway station to house no more than 15 minutes walk away – an obvious plus.
Reduces or increases the cost of housing on the contrary, first, the availability of shops, schools, kindergartens, clinics, sports and entertainment, secondly, that it was within walking distance (less than 1 km).
The fewer resources area, so, naturally, more expensive it will be worth it in the house. A neighborhood is home to the CHP and other industrial facilities, polluting the environment, can negate all the other benefits of this district.
Year of construction, material of the outer walls and floors, the state of the building, its logistics, number of floors, organized parking – all this is taken into account. Moscow houses can be divided into several categories:
1. Modern brick and luxury homes built on individual projects in different years. As well as high-rise buildings (in the style of “Stalinist baroque”) and the so-called “Stalinist” 7 – to 10-storey brick house 50′s – early 60′s and “Stalin” a brick five-story building with high ceilings, “apartment houses” began XX century with an external lift.
2. Building mass housing: panels and modular homes from 12 to 22 floors, mnogopodezdnye 7 – 12-story buildings built 60′s – early 80′s.
3. Typical block and panel five-story building about 1958 – 68 years of production, the so-called “Khrushchev”. Are of low quality, small size and a failed plan. Most of them have to be demolished.
Note . Apartments in buildings of the first category will be worth much more than the second and, especially, the third. However, “malogabaritka” in unpretentious “Khrushchev” can not do much more than spacious apartment in the 17-etazhke. And all because in two years the panel five-storey building will be demolished, and its owners will get a great “new building.”
The – expensive, nobody’s – cheaper
It happens in the same house but in different doorways, sold two identical apartments, but their cost varies considerably. At one entrance all apartments purchased by tenants and common areas are owned. There’s intercom, concierge, flowers on the landings.
And in the next entrance – all the public, that is “nobody’s”, because the elevators are broken, smashed mailboxes, spray-painted walls … Of course, there flats are valued below.
Specifications and features of the apartment
They play an important, if not dominant role.
- Floor location. The apartment, located on the first floor, is 10 per cent cheaper than the average. And last floor loses an average of 5 percent.
- Area (total / living / kitchen), number of rooms, floor space, ceiling height, the presence of the loggia (balcony). Higher valued apartments with a kitchen larger area, even at the expense of living space. One-bedroom apartment will cost more than one room. However, the price of 1 square meter in the studio will be higher than in BR. There is a pattern – the smaller the number of rooms in the apartment, the higher the price per square meter.
- Additional storage room (closet, dressing room, second balcony, loggia) substantially increase the cost of housing.
- Bathroom (separate is more expensive, the state sanitary impeccable).
- A view from the windows. If the windows are located in a cozy green yard or the park, the apartment can cost 8 percent more expensive than the equivalent with windows facing the road. But as practice shows, is important not so much the opening landscape, as a subjective attitude buyer and the seller. Purchaser views must like.
- Low level software (telephone lines, a radio, cable television, extra security);
- Condition of the apartment, and visible defects interior. From this largely depends on the first impression of the apartment. Certainly, well-kept home is easier to sell than “killed.”
Also, if the bride is very important psychological effect.
At our first meeting, many take into account:
1) when a face lift;
2) whether the apartment is in need of major repairs;
3) if the dwelling after the fire, it is significantly reduces the price as not to erode the smell of a fire, you need to clean off all the way down to the concrete;
4) Is the repair is made, “renovation.”
Experts believe that the first and last options have little influence on the price. Do not make costly repairs because it does not pay off. It suffices to cosmetic. Practice shows that this renovation is almost always in the sale is estimated at an amount equal to only 20 – 30 percent of the money invested in it.
Remodeling and price
Flats with free planning or redevelopment opportunity cost significantly more than the others. However, even the smallest architectural changes (moving walls, extra arch, etc.) must be documented. Otherwise, later the owner of the property may be in serious trouble. For example, if you want to make any bargain with his apartment.
The purer the better
Housing price is determined by many parameters. Not least the legal ones. History of the apartment – that’s important to know. Who owns the housing, free or whether there is any “registered” – perhaps the first thing you do is to look for when buying or evaluating the apartment.
10 – 30 percent less than the cost would be housing, which is subject to a quick sale by the court. Quite a few suggestions for suspiciously low prices – with deferred settlement when offered for sale with the right of succession in which they live and lonely elderly people.
The apartment, free legally and physically (ie it no one is registered, and does not live, all things taken out), is estimated more expensive than a similar, providing simultaneous buying of property in return for selling. And even more so with the resettlement. This is due to a greater loss of time in searching for suitable replacement options. “Clean” sale, without selecting alternative housing, increases the cost of housing in the 5 – 15 thousand dollars.
Apartments with a simple story (in the new building or the sole owner of the privatized) attract more buyers than multiple transitions of ownership.